Will you partner with us?
Christian marriages are under attack. The research pulls back the curtain – many of our pastors are in desperate need of help.
Here’s what the latest research from The Fuller Institute and George Barna
· 1500+ pastors left the profession each month last year
· Only 1 in 8 seminary graduates retire in vocational Christian ministry
· 80% of pastor’s wives wish their husbands were engaged in other occupations
· 77% of pastors felt they did not have a good marriage
· 71% of pastors stated they were burned out, battling depression beyond fatigue on a weekly and even a daily basis
· 70% of pastors have no close personal friends, no one in whom to confide
Sandi and I feel called to stand in the gap for every pastor and spouse who want a healthy marriage and ministry partnership. But we can’t it alone. We need your help!
How can you get involved?
- Sign up for our occasional emails to keep informed of all that is happening.
- Join our prayer team and intercede with and for us. Prayer updates go out 4 – 6 times per year.
- Partner with us with a $25 / month donation to the ministry.
You can donate here:
Contact Tom at email@example.com for more details.